The contents of our website, including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos, and button icons), editorial content, notices, software (including HTML or XML-based computer programs) and other material, are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. These contents belong to or are licensed to Reata. We grant you the right to view and use our website subject to these Terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided in the website for internal use or internal distribution only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from us.
This website and the information it contains is made available “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information and make no guarantee that the information on this website is up-to-date. You should not rely on it for any decision or to take any action. This website also does not purport to provide you with medical advice of any kind whatsoever.
This website contains third party information. Such information is, wherever reasonably possible, marked with the name of the source. Such third party information does anot necessarily represent our views and we take no responsibility whatsoever for such third party information, nor do we adopt or endorse any such information.
We hereby disclaim any warranty that the information on this website will be free of interruption, or that the website is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Reata, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns of same, from and against any and all loss, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorneys-fees and expenses), claims, damages and liabilities related to, or associated with, your use of this website and any violation of these terms and conditions by you.
This website contains certain “forward-looking” statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements, other than statements of historical or present facts, are forward-looking statements, including statements regarding our future financial condition, business strategy, and plans and objectives of management for future operations. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as “believe,” “will,” “may,” “estimate,” “continue,” “aim,” “assume,” “anticipate,” “contemplate,” “intend,” “target,” “project,” “should,” “plan,” “expect,” “predict,” “could,” “possible,” “seek,” “goal” “potential,” “hypothesize,” “likely” or the negative of these terms or other similar terms or expressions that concern our expectations, strategy, plans, or intentions. These statements are based on our intentions, beliefs, projections, outlook, analyses, or current expectations using currently available information, are not guarantees of future performance, and involve certain risks and uncertainties. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot assure you that our expectations will prove to be correct. Therefore, actual outcomes and results could materially differ from what is expressed, implied, or forecast in these statements. Any differences could be caused by a number of factors including but not limited to:
- the success, cost, and timing of our product development activities and clinical trials;
- our ability to advance our Nrf2 activators and other technologies;
- our ability to obtain and maintain regulatory approval of our product candidates, and limitations and warnings in the label of an approved product candidate;
- our ability to obtain funding for our operations, including funding necessary to complete further development and commercialization of our product candidates;
- our plans to research, develop, and commercialize our product candidates;
- the commercialization of our product candidates, if approved;
- the rate and degree of market acceptance of our product candidates;
- the size and growth potential of the markets for our product candidates, and our ability to identify target patient populations and serve those markets, especially for diseases with small patient populations;
- the success of competing therapies that are or may become available;
- our expectations regarding our ability to obtain and maintain intellectual property protection for our product candidates;
- the ability to license additional intellectual property relating to our product candidates and to comply with our existing license agreements;
- our ability to contract with third-party suppliers and manufacturers and their ability to perform adequately;
- our ability to attract collaborators with development, regulatory, and commercialization expertise;
- our ability to attract and retain key scientific or management personnel;
- our ability to grow our organization and increase the size of our facilities to meet our anticipated growth;
- the accuracy of our estimates regarding expenses, future revenue, capital requirements, and needs for additional financing; and
- regulatory developments in the United States and foreign countries.
Additional factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from our expectations can be found in our Securities and Exchange Commission filings. Moreover, we operate in a very competitive and rapidly changing environment. New risk factors emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for our management to predict all risk factors nor can we assess the effects of all factors on our business or the extent to which any factor, or combination of factors, may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in, or implied by, any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements included in this website are expressly qualified in their entirety by these cautionary statements.
The forward-looking statements speak only as of the date made and, other than as required by law, we undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and/or controlled by other parties. Access to any other website is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information accessible from these websites. We provide these hyperlinks merely as a convenience, and the hyperlinks are not an endorsement.
We welcome links to our website from other websites; however, you must link to our home page and permission is required before we link. To request permission, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We in no way operate, control or endorse linking sites, and we reserve the right to disallow any such link at any time in our sole discretion.
“Reata,” “ReataPharma,” “Reata Pharmaceuticals,” and the Reata Pharmaceuticals logo are marks of Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Other trademarks, servicemarks, and trade names appearing in this website are the property of their holders.
Reata reserves the right to terminate your access or use of our website at any time. If your violation of these terms causes harm to others, you shall indemnify and hold Reata harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damage and expenses related thereto. These terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles. These terms set forth the entire agreement between you and Reata with respect to the subject matter hereof.